Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Orgasms like no others the after Orgasm can only be described as Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat Major, Op. 73

I am not a big classical music fan.  I love Rock and Roll, Ella Fitzgerald, wild mix of anything with passion and fire but that after state -- post-Orgasm can only be described as Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major, Op. 73....even if it is just the beginning.  Take a listen....The music takes you to this other place, a higher state and everything feels so right.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix2Zas6eo2I&feature=related

If  I were to attempt  to put the state of being in to music,  that amazing feeling during but also after....when you think to yourself I don't want to change my sheets for as long as possible....


Orgasms come in all sizes and they are all beautiful, like women.  Evye Stanten


Hollywood's Beethoven flick "Immortal Beloved" how mind blowing that Beethoven wrote masterpieces when he was stone death and could not hear his own music.


Sex, passion and love are driving forces that can be communicated to a lover, to an audience if you are an artist via your music, writing or paintbrushes in the most unique expressions to the simplest and purest forms...even just with the tenderness of kisses....  For women orgasms can be defined in unlimited ways as can be loving expressions.  Creativity is infinity  for me in terms of this kind of expression and the post-feeling is Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major, Op. 73...you have to be numb not to get what I saying...listen!  I love the loudness of passionate expressions and being in the zone but I love the quietness of that after place where you are still in that zone...and everything, everything feels so right, so good.